Saturday, October 28, 2006

My trip

A very late update on my weekend trip.

I had a great time. It was just wonderful lazing around and walking on the beach and drinking colourful drinks at half price from 3-5 in the afternoon. It was really cool. We watched eagles feeding and I even got to swim in a green lake that's supposed to be magical and make it easier for infertile women to become pregnant. I don't believe in magic, but it was a romantic notion.

Then I flew back in to Singapore and it was all hectic from there till today.

But yesterday, we finally let all our monkeys go and now their parents can worry about what to do with them for the next two months and I'm free!!!! At least for a while.

These are some pics from my trip. I really loved the eagles.





4 Comments:

Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

Well, I'm cracking up. :)

I *know* I started replying to this the other day! I probably forgot to push the Publish button. DOH! :)

I was so pleased to hear from you again, Annie :) After I realised I hadn't made a comment here after all, I kept thinking, "I must make that comment again!" and err not quite getting around to it :) Sorry :)

It sounds like you had an awesome time! :))

And great pics :)

Two months? Wow! That's great :) For schools etc. here it was half-term last week (1 week off) and Christmas is two weeks off, I think.

I need to get on with some work now. (*mumbletwoweeks!!mumble* ;)

5:32 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

What a lovely setting, the shots are great.

Yes just two weeks for Christmas IM, only two *sighs*

7:08 PM  
Blogger AnnieSeed said...

Hi M, dianne!
Actually, I still have to go back to work for admin matters, but we have a 6 weeks of leave after that.It's crazy term time but it's great now.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

6 weeks!

6 weeks!!!

*mumblegrumblemumblygrumble*

;)

Great to see you around again, Annie :)

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home