Monday, September 04, 2006

Ben

We adopted a kitten last week. His mother had given birth to him and his four siblings outside my mother-in-law's flat 5 weeks ago. I'd never kept any pets before, other than fish, so taking Ben (my kitten) home was a big move. He's really the sweetest thing, brown and white with a bent tail.

Only thing is, he's pretty pampered by now..yes it's only been a week. He was toilet-trained pretty quickly, but gets his way with us pretty much otherwise.

No, I've not given up my dream of having my own child though. I have been trying TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) to regain my health and so far, I see some positive changes.

Will go for an operation in November to 'unblock' my right tube and then try on our own for a year before considering IVF for the second time. We need the rest; physically, emotionally and financially.

Going for a short trip with hubby this weekend. I hope to have some sun,sand,sea and s..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home