Monday, July 10, 2006

My head hurts.

I've been working about 14 to 16 hours a day these days, and I'm really tired. We're now up to 2 injections every morning, one Lucrin and one Gonal F. My DH is pretty gentle and it didn't hurt initially but after 2 weeks of having needles poked into my tummy every morning and then having to go to work and pretend that everything's the same, I 'm exhausted. My DH says I've been a good girl cos' I don't complain and quietly take the injections everyday. Sometimes it hurts though. I try not to think too much about it but these days I do feel like I want to burst out crying at work, except nobody (except my boss) knows and I have to keep on smiling and being professional,mature Annie.

My head hurts and I really want to sleep right now but I've still got piles of work to go through. It's better if DH is around but he's on the afternoon shift today and I've got no one to snuggle up against. He usually makes me feel less guilty about work.

I think I'll go lie down and cry now.

8 Comments:

Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

Whilst I obviously can't now look back and check *cough ;)*, I remember you had students. Were you a teacher?
Do you get any long holiday due soon?

Whilst it depends on the exact level of education, I think the English "Summer Holidays" run from something like middle of August to start of September. Wait, that's only two weeks isn't it.
Must be middle of July then. Lucky bastards.

Best thing I get to look forwards to is not being so late in the mornings as the roads are quieter.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

I just saw something that made me think of you.

In the event there is ever anything I can do to help you, just let me know. If you want to talk, I will listen. If you want to talk about the weather, or the football (if there was any left - well, 'cept to wonder what was going through - or into - Zidane's head), then I can respond with pages of inane chatter. I'm good at that.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Coach said...

Been down that road of Gonal F. and all those injections, it is exhausting.
Hope it works for you.

3:30 AM  
Blogger AnnieSeed said...

Thanks quizz coach and Inspector M for your comments.Did you succeed quizz coach?

BTW, I've been reading your blog, M (can I call you that?)and I'm so sorry. Do you listen to The Cure? Reading your blog kind of reminds me of their songs.

PS : The holidays are over here.It was in June. That's why I had so much time to write in the blog..ahhh.. sadly it's all gone now.

8:04 PM  
Blogger AnnieSeed said...

The internet is a scary place, but you're really scary.Actually I did that to my sister in law once(googled her) and found out things i CANNOT tell my DH till now. Heck I don't care, cos' that's not my real name either. It's an older handle though.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

I just like to know who I am talking to ;)

It does make you wonder sometimes what I could achieve if I used my powers for evil! Bwaahahahahahaha! ;)

*ahem*

Have found out some funny things about people I have interviewed before though. Sometimes from their own web pages!

If you were to go back about a year to when I had a different Internet setup (had an expensive business connection), then you could theoretically have found out my real name and address simply from my looking at your webpage!
(99.9% of people will not have their connection setup in that way, so don't worry that yours could be like that)

9:35 PM  
Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

Yes, of course you can call me M. Actually, I like that. Makes me feel like the top bod out of James Bond :)

I haven't really listened to The Cure. I may go download some or lookup lyrics later.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Coach said...

Did not succeed, instead had a stroke. Than began to hear some very serious stuff about the corelation between Cancer and fertility proceedures. Totally scared me. Started taking a whole bunch of stuff that is cancer fighting.

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home