Thursday, July 13, 2006

Wild mood swings

I was supervising some kids (16 year-olds) after school today and suddenly got hungry. So took a candy bar and ate it while they were doing their work. I looked up and realised one of the boys had been staring at me fascinatedly. This was the same boy I caught masturbating in my class last year. I thought it was the topic that got him going then (I was talking about Hitler) but now I'm not so sure.Anyway, this is absolutely random and irrelevant.

But I've not had sex for a while now and really badly want to but don't know if it'll affect anything. Anyway, going to have a scan tomorrow to see if eggs are ready to be retrieved. I'm guessing not yet.

Since I'm being random and irrelevant, this Cure song reminds me of me and this blog.

This is stranger than I thought
Six different ways inside my heart
And everyone I'll keep tonight
Six different ways go deep inside

I'll tell them anything at all
I know I'll give them more and more
I'll tell them anything at all
I know I'll give the world and more
They think I'm on my hands and head
This time they're much too slow

Six sides to every lie I say
It's that American voice again
It was never quite like this before
Not one of you is the same

This is stranger than I thought
Six different ways inside my heart
And everyone I'll keep tonight
Six different ways go deep inside

If you haven't listened to this song you should... it sounds like a caterpillar walking.. I don't know how to explain.

5 Comments:

Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

I was wondering at some point earlier (I forget whether it was today or yesterday) something along those lines, actually.

My impression is that:
- you have injections to make you, like, super-fertile.
- They then take out one or more super-fertile eggs
- They fertilise them in a petri dish or something.

Now, I have no idea whether that's actually right, but for some reason I've got that in my head as roughly what happens.
And so I did find myself wondering whether, if you have these super-fertile eggs, they could get fertilised prior to being "artificially" fertilised.

I have no idea why I found myself wondering this at some point :) I don't often randomly think about this sort of thing normally ;)

Not sure I want to ask why Hitler would get someone going; not sure whether I want to know!
lol, and I hope you're not one of those people who sucks the chocolate off of a bar first!
"Enthusiastic" lad, certainly.

I did recognise the lyrics from your previous blog title.
I am terrible with remembering song names, lyrics, and artists. But other than that, I remember them perfectly ;)

Didn't have much time last night, will make an effort to download some tonight.

12:56 AM  
Blogger AnnieSeed said...

Well, the eggs are not really superfertile. They have been tweaked in such a way that they'll grow into 'buds' but will not 'blossom' or ovulate by myself as I also have to suppress them with lucrin injections too.

nope. I don't think I eat provocatively. I just eat.

1:59 PM  
Blogger jef said...

That boy is pleasuring himself in your class before? What a courage LOL...and to think Hitler is the topic!

8:16 PM  
Blogger don said...

my sister in law had a similar treatment. I'm told painful. I now have 2 of the most wonderful neices an uncle could imagine.

thankyou for the kind words to Hanni

3:01 AM  
Blogger AnnieSeed said...

Thanks Don, for sharing about your sister. This encourages me.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home