Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Things I want to have

Trying to shake off this feeling of being depressed and denied, so though I'd write out this entirely selfish list which probably will reveal more than I want to show about myself, but heck, this is almost anonymous. If I can't be selfish anonymously than I don't know what this blog is for.


So here goes... if I could have it all I'd want..

1) Money- enough not to worry about losing my job.
2) Gorgeous long legs.
3) A tiny waist.
4) Better hair.
5) A well-defined chin.
6) A domestic helper to help out with the housechores.
7) Free flights all year round so I could fly to meet my best friend anytime I want or whisk her off to Europe and hang out and talk and cry and laugh.
8) (Slightly)bigger boobs
9) better psychomotor skills
10) a better ball sense
11) well-defined athletic-looking thighs and arms
12) musical talent
13) really cool expensive furniture
14) my brother still alive and well and me die first before anyone else I love.. but I guess he got that wish first.
15) my husband to stay sweet and nag me less
16) high metabolism
17) photographic memory
18) the gift of eloquence- so people will understand me better and hence irritate me less
19) a superfertile agile strong body- so I can give birth to superfertile gorgeous kind geniuses.
20) to believe without fear.

7 Comments:

Blogger AnnieSeed said...

Yes, I had a great weekend. It was difficult waking up to a working Monday morning though.

11:05 PM  
Blogger AnnieSeed said...

Snow,
well,one day you'll meet that sweet, nagging other half. And you know who to ask advice from, right M?

11:08 PM  
Blogger Northerner said...

Wow, just been reading through your recent posts.. It's quite a time you're going through. Your honesty is remarkable.

I'm not really a religious, praying person, but I wish you all the very best.

3:33 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Let me see 2 would be good, 8 i'd like to downsize (lol ~ the grass isn't necessarily greener) 14 my brother back too and 18 made me laugh a lot as it irritates my sister too!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

I notice that #20 almost every time I glance here to see whether you've said anything, Annie.

20) to believe without fear.

On the plus side, I would have thought it better to believe with fear, than to fear without belief.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

How's it going Annie?

You've a bunch of loyal devoted nosey people here, y'know ;)

3:02 AM  
Blogger AnnieSeed said...

Hahaha.. sorry guys for being MIA again! It's been crazy with revision and exams.

But school's finally out!! Woohoo!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home